Intravenous Vitamin C

Vitamin C taken intravenously (IV) protects your bloodstream during a toxic dental appointment.   It is a massive anti-oxidant, and has powerful detoxification benefits while supporting the immune system.   Compared to oral vitamin C, the IV allows for much higher doses to be absorbed immediately, thus increasing its effectiveness exponentially.   It is especially important during the removal of any and all toxic metals including mercury, and during the removal of any infected or abscessed teeth.   Patients tell us time and time again how much better they feel when using this very important therapy.   Our full time nursing staff is skilled at making sure your IV is safe and effective.